Saturday, April 20, 2013

Help with buying a DSLR camera?

My budget is $700 max with lens (ideally would like 650!!)
So this absolutely rules about the canon7d so please don't suggest that! I know it's just a little more but I'm 16 so a little is a whole lot! I would be using this camera for photography (duh… ) as well as video + just fooling around with (concerts)

I want a good zoom, but it's not a MUST I can always upgrade lens later
I also would like the screen to swivel out, it to be fairly new not something that will be outdated quickly because I plan on keeping this for a long while. I already looked into the Canon t4i but I'm just not ready to pull thr plug on it yet does anyone have any other options/opinions? How does canon compare to Nikon? Thanks so much! Xx

См. статью: Help with buying a DSLR camera?