Friday, April 26, 2013

What lenses fit the nikon D4?

I am getting a nikon D4 but i have no idea what type of lenses their are.im not sure if it s the same as canon like some cameras will fit EF but not EF-S lenses.what are the restrictions i any with the D4
Added (1). I used large zoom lenses on my canon like 400mm and 500mm etc.so preferably a nikon lens like that.it could also be a sigma lens with nikon fit
Added (2). I know what lens i want i just want to know if every nikon lens fits every nikon camera
Added (3). Andrew: i dont care about cropped lenses thats good for the long shots i need with wildlife! i would like a full frame body for landscape shots though, i don't expect it to turn me into a photographer considering i already am one.i just need to know DO ALL NIKON LENSES FIT ALL NIKON CAMERAS?

См. статью: What lenses fit the nikon D4?