Thursday, May 23, 2013

INEXPENSIVE LENSES ESSENTIAL FOR NIKON D7100?

Hi good day to everyone! I recently bought Nikon D7100 to be my hobby. I am totally zero knowledge when it comes to photography. But I am determined to learn and to be a good, if not a professional photographer, someday. I have 18-105mm and 55-300mm Nikon lenses and I noticed that my indoor shots are not really that good. I read about aperture and exposure thing and became interested in buying 35mm f1.8 prime lens. I would like to ask if do I really need to shell-out another $200 for 35mm lens to achieve one of the most important art of photography which is what they call "bokeh". I have read in lots of reviews that 35mm f1.8 is really useful specially when it comes to indoor photography, though it is not a zoom lense-fixed distance.

Thank you for future answers!

См. статью: INEXPENSIVE LENSES ESSENTIAL FOR NIKON D7100?