Monday, May 13, 2013

Is the nikon d5200 worth it/ NEW NIKON?

I was planning on getting a nikon d5100 but then i saw that nikon had the d5200.its $200 more at my local bestbuy.but i was wondering is it worth it.its a bit over my budget but i dont plan on getting another camera in 6 or 7 years.im not a professional photographer but photography takes a big role in my life.im familier with iso aperture, wb, shutter speeds etc.im more of a semi pro hobbyist photographer.i know the 5200 has 39 auto focas points and 8 more megapixels, but does it make a big difference.please tell me your opinions on which camera to get
BTW: my new camera is suppose to be an upgrade from my olympus e3, i take all types of photos-macro to landscape and everything in between ( if that helps )

См. статью: Is the nikon d5200 worth it/ NEW NIKON?