Monday, May 13, 2013

Nikon D7000 - EVERY SINGLE PHOTO is BACKFOCUSED!

So, I fork out a lot of money on a nice new camera, and I am presented with TERRIBLE PHOTOGRAPHS!
I started with a Nikon D3000, which was easy, but now, I have a D7000, with an 18-105mm lens, and every photo is focused on the background. I have it on auto focus mode, but changing it to single-focus point makes it harder for the camera to focus.
It's annoying as I take pictures of cars, and the actual car is rarely in focus. The successful pictures (about 10% of them) are on my Flickr page, AdamC3046.
Added (1). YES IT DOES MAKE IT HARDER FOR THE CAMERA TO FOCUS. DON'T TELL ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED.
If I use the single focus-point, it won't focus on some things, where it does on the Auto mode.
Added (2). And to 'The Last Anon', I am angry because I took nearly 1000 pictures on Sunday, and none of them are any good. A wasted day.

См. статью: Nikon D7000 - EVERY SINGLE PHOTO is BACKFOCUSED!