Sunday, May 19, 2013

Looking for a very good but not-too-expensive DSLR?

So I've been having the nikon d40 for about 5 years now, and it's just beyond time for me to upgrade. I'm sick of having to photoshop the photos SO extensively in order to get the focus and color depth that I want.
I still don't really want to pay over $1300 though. (for lens and body). I'm looking into the Sony a57 but i was wondering if it was really a step up? I like when the background is very blurry and the main subject is completely focused, and it looks like the a57 gives that.

In your opinion, which should be my next purchase for DSLRs? I really just want that beautiful photo without having to rely on photoshop to get it.
Added (1). Wow, sorry. I forgot all of you are assholes.
Here's an example of my photography: image

The fact of that matter is that I KNOW and USE my Nikon d40 to it's full capacity. I am not saying that the d40 doesnt capture beautiful photos, because it does, all I'm saying is that I want a step up.
Take the stick out of your *** and stop acting like you're the only one who knows anything about cameras.

См. статью: Looking for a very good but not-too-expensive DSLR?