Sunday, May 19, 2013

What camera is good for me?

So im looking into buying a camera and its not really for photography but i will use it for that sometimes. I want the camera to film tutorials on nails and charms and vlogs and i want it to be around 200 dollars or less and i want it to focus really well during videos and pictures and when you zoom i need it to focus well too. I wan the camera to have very good sound and audio and to be able to hear myself when i play back videos because i dont want to speak trough a mic. i like nikon and canon and a little bit of sony and i want it to have a good design too :) please let me know any good camera for me :) 10 points to best answer!!!
Added (1). I need it to also have a memory card slot for my memory card thing i kinda forget what you call it…
Added (2). I need it to also have a memory card slot for my memory card thing i kinda forget what you call it…
Added (3). I need it to also have a memory card slot for my memory card thing i kinda forget what you call it…

См. статью: What camera is good for me?