Sunday, May 5, 2013

Possible reasons that the shutter button wont release?

I was trying to take a picure of a candle from a close distance with my kit lens(on nikon d3100).i was shooting at 55 mm with shutter speed 1/4, 1/20 1/60(i was playing with it, changing it).My aperture was F 5.6, iso on 1600, white balance auto, my focus mode was singe servo AF, my AF area mode was singe point AF, metering was on centre weighted..BUT my shutter wont release. When i pressed it donw nothing happent..My lens was on auto focus.and cause of slow shutter speed i have my camera on somewhere stationary.
This happened again.
Is it something on my settings?
Whats wrong if anyone knows.
It happens often.
Added (1). Hi..the candle was not lighted..it was just for decoration..i had my camera on manual mode..Is it because it cant gained focus?

См. статью: Possible reasons that the shutter button wont release?