Sunday, May 5, 2013

A old camera that my dad bought when he was a litle kid, İts name is Matsui?

Well when my dad was 11-12, he bought a camera from Saudi Arabia, he says its an antique but I don't really know because they sell the same camera on Ebay for 15-30 dollars but with diffrent name sometimes canon sometimes Matsui, my dad is now 37-39, and Im just wondering how much the camera is worth

Its the Camera body with a attached 50mm lens don't think it comes off if it does I don't know how also has an attachable flash that goes from 4ft-22ft , the Camera uses the old stuff film i think its called: D, (I'm a Milc/Dslr user) Its really light kinda feels toy like, my dad bought it 25-28 years ago doesn't remember how much.

so my questions are is the Camera worth anything? and also you know how the Company puts its name over the lens like ''Canon'' or ''Nikon'' etc.well on this camera it has Matsui so is Matsui the Company? or the Cameras name?

I found a link of someone that has it but instead it has Canon written on it (links under ıt might now show)
http://sbjamesphotography.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/baton-rouge-photographer-acquires-the-old-film-cameras/
Added (1). I looked at the camera alittle more on the bottom it says

___Mera(I put a line there because its unreadable.)
''Model nom.: Camera ''A''
Made in China

Since it says made in China I'm guessing it is fake?

Also on the front is says Motor Drive and has a switch and ''Red Eye Reduction''

См. статью: A old camera that my dad bought when he was a litle kid, İts name is Matsui?