Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What are the best wide-angle lenses for Nikon DSLR?

Hi, i'm a complete photography beginner and have the Nikon entry level D3200 camera with 18-55mm kit lens. I'm looking for a lens that would give me great landscape shots. I'm not just talking about a couple of buildings, i'd like a lens that's good for far away landscape images, such as mountains, a lens that can capture as much of the view (wide) as possible, and architectural work too. I'm not too fussed about it being able to capture close up images, mainly distant ones.

I've heard good things about the following but haven't had any direct advice for what i want this lens for.
12-24mm
16-85mm
16-35mm

Any advice, extra info would be much appreciated. Thanks

См. статью: What are the best wide-angle lenses for Nikon DSLR?