Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nikkor ai lens to Panasonic gh3 micro 4/3 lens mount adapter?

Hey guys, I just bought a Panasonic GH3 and I wanted to use some old Nikkor ai lenses I bought. I bought a "fotodiox" Nikon to Om 4/3 lens mount adapter. I was under the impression that Olympus's micro 4/3 mount was the same as Panasonic's, but when my camera arrived today it is definitely not compatible. Could any one help me find the right Adapter? And one more question. I find a lot of lens adapters that are very long. Wont those affect the focal length and my crop factor? I bought one that was specifically very small with no added distance between the lens and the sensor. Also do I need and active mount for the aperture control? Not for the auto focus though since the ai lenses don't have that feature. Thanks so much!

P.s. I will add a link to the mount I bought for referance.

http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Mount-Adapter-Thirds-Camera/dp/B001G4QXS2

См. статью: Nikkor ai lens to Panasonic gh3 micro 4/3 lens mount adapter?