Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Best Compact System Camera?

Hi! I'm not a pro photographer but I am past the beginner stages. I use a Canon DSLR most of the time but I want a compact system camera because it's easier to travel with it. I'm looking for over 10 megapixels, interchangeable lens, wifi capabilities (preferably not having to buy an additional adapter) affordable (500 but hopefully 200-300 dollars) and if possible, has a viewfinder, not just a LCD monitor. And SDHC card compatible. I was looking into the Nikon 1 Series, but they are really expensive compared to some other cameras, and don't have as many features. Well known brands are a plus for me too (: Canon Sony Nikon (if it's worth the price) etc.
Thank you for the help! And please don't say just use a DSLR, I'm looking for a compact system camera.

См. статью: Best Compact System Camera?