Monday, February 3, 2014

Nikon d90 macro lens?

Okay so I have a Nikon d90 which has been sitting on my desk gathering the dust ever since my ex bf did something to it…its not broken but I can't seem to be able to make the same quality pictures as I used to. Not sure if he cracked my focus or anything but in any case I haven't played with it in a while. I was thinking of changing the lens. And I really wanted to get a macro lens and explore a bit with that… Since I am not a photographer and I haven't played with my camera in a while I really don't want to be spending a lot of money on a lens. Could anybody more into this stuff give me an advice as to what to get? :/ I don't wanna spend more than 200 and all the websites I've checked online ppl name lenses that are way off my price range…

I checked a local website and someone is selling these
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-cameras-camcorders-Nikon-F-mount-lenses-W0QQAdIdZ551426993

What do you guys think? :?

Читать далее: Nikon d90 macro lens?