Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Was offered 600 euros gift to buy photography equipment, any help about the best choices?

Hello, as the title says, i need suggestions to use wisely this gift! Im owning a Nikon d5100 body and a 18-105 mm lens that are damaged due to broken aperture blades:/ This gift is a God bl3ess for me right now and i'd like some suggestion from experienced photographers which lens should i choose now with my gift, what are the must have pieces for a begginer like me. All i know is that id love to have a zoom lens with low enough aperture number ( for the night ) and a macro lens. I know that zoom lens that start from 18mm, zoom really high and have good aperture are not cheap but id like to know the best options! Let me hear your suggestions!

Читать далее: Was offered 600 euros gift to buy photography equipment, any help about the best choices?