Saturday, March 1, 2014

What DSLR is best for an amature wildlife/ landscape photographer?

So i have been taking pictures for a few years now on a kind of compact/ DSLR camera and i want to up grade to something better. I have been looking at the NIkon D3200 or the cannon 600D (im pushing towards this one, but only because i like the design), but i cant decide between the too and i don't know what lens i want to go with it.(the only lenses i like are about 500 - 1000 pounds but i could never justify spending that) I would like a lense with a big zoom as my current is about 25 to 50 mm (or something like that i know its up to 50mm) and i dont feel the range is big enough. My passion is to take wildlife and landscape photos and i don't care too much for recording videos and/ or pictures of people.

Could anyone recommend which one would be better for me and what lens would go well on them, my budget is about £500 - £600.

Thanks
Added (1). My current camera is the samsung nx1000 i wasn't sure if it was a compact or a DSLR or a bit of both. The reason why i dont want it any more is because it has no view finder which i find extremely annoying and the addon's for it are extremely limited, i.e the selection of lenses to go on it. Although im only limiting my self to £600 at the moment it dosent mean that i wont buy a £1000 lens in the future.

Читать далее: What DSLR is best for an amature wildlife/ landscape photographer?