Thursday, May 22, 2014

Quality photog backpack for Haiti trip?!

I am going on a missions trip to haiti this summer and am looking to buy a nice backpack to carry all of my gear in. I am taking a nikon d3100 body with a grip, the 18-55 kit lens, 55-200, 35mm prime, and other small stuff (hoods, filters, batteries, and some personal items)
I am hoping to spend less than $150.00 on it and I am looking for a backpack that will provide good security (while I am wearing it/if I ever were to take it off--don't plan on that), enough space for everything, relatively small(carry-on size), and water/weather-proof.
I understand that it is kind of a big order for so cheap but hopefully someone can help!
I looked at the lowepro flipside 300 and LOVED it but after doing some research I found that it wouldn't fit my camera well with the grip on it.

Read more: Quality photog backpack for Haiti trip?!