Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Comparing some DSLRs?

Hey ^^
i was planning to buy cheaper dslr
for still pictures and cute video quality.
They recommended me canon Rebel series
i did research for sl1 and T5i.4i i liked them both:3
but I prefer the flip out screen then the small size
I was really disappointed when I found out that
for the same money I can get more like D5200
for which they told me it has worse interface:c
but im a little used to click 100 times to change simple things:p
aaand my last choose is d5200/300 it's bit expensive but I found $700 offer

sooo
the difficult interface isnt a problem for me:3
i want a nice video & flip out screen, thats all
I'm here for your opinion is there dslr that may replace my chose /d5200/ or tie it
i know there are some pentax and sonys? Which are good opponents?
but I dont understand from camera's hardware
so that's why im asking C:

Read more: Comparing some DSLRs?