Thursday, April 7, 2016

Which APS Camera has best kit lens?


I want to buy APS Camera any of any type Mirror-less or DSLR but with best Kit Lens so that I don’t have to again invest money to buy separate lenses

Also in future if I am planning to buy higher focal length or telephoto lens then I should have option to by best quality in low price lenses with this camera body.

.
Added (1). keeping in mind same question out of: Nikon D500, Sony A6300, Panasonic Lumix GX8, Canon 80D which kit lens is best and for future if I am planning to buy higher focal length or telephoto lens then I should have option to by best quality in low price lenses with this camera body.
Added (2). so if we consider only body then out of Nikon D500, Sony A6300, Panasonic Lumix GX8, Canon 80D which sensor is best eg low noise and high dynamic range

Read more: Which APS Camera has best kit lens?