Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Anyone ever bought from Lensa Grafita before?

Okay, so I looked on here before posting this for similar questions and there was only one. I'm wanting a Nikon D5100 SLR and the cheapest place I could find one was Lensa Grafita -I don't have a lot of money at all and this is the camera I have been looking for for a long time now to get one cheap- It says that this camera is on sale, with the lens and other accessories. The only thing that makes me wary is the fact that they only accept bank transfers… Never done that before, -always use Paypal- I would like to know if anyone has used them before and if they can be trusted or any other advice given would be nice.

I don't want any 'avoid!!!'s' okkay? I would like proper advice!
>>> Anyone ever bought from Lensa Grafita before?