Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Overexposure Correction help needed!

Alright, so I was taking studio pictures for my skate team. We have a softbox, and an overhead light, and shooting on a Nikon D90.
I edited the first two skaters after the team went home, and they came out exactly how I wanted them.
When I got to my third skater, I suppose he was standing a tad closer to the softbox. The raw photograph looked no different then the rest of the team, so I didn't put much thought into him being a little closer. Although, when I began editing, his left cheek easily gets washed out during the procedure to get each picture looking similar. When I try to fix it, his skin becomes discolored, or gets cloudy looking. What can I do to fix this?

(I'm using Photoshop CS6)
>>> Overexposure Correction help needed!