Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Looking for some advice on a good camera for a beginner?

I've decided I want to buy a good digital camera. I'd like to take a few photography courses just to be able to take better pictures (not to become a professional). The types of pictures I would be taking are mostly of people or buildings/scenery. For example my boyfriend and I are going to Disney World next month so I would be taking pictures of him and other friends as well as taking a lot of pictures of the various sights. The most important thing for me is the clarity of the picture. I hate when I take pictures that are blurry or look really pixelated like I took the photo in a basement in the 70s or something. I just want my pictures to look like they're HD quality. I know that to achieve that I not only need a good camera but also need to be a better photographer so I will work on that but I would love some advice on what kind of camera would make that easier for me. I'd also prefer a camera that's not extremely heavy.My budget is between $600-$900 and I think I would prefer Nikon or Canon but I'm open to all suggestions. I really appreciate any help you can offer, thanks so much!
>>> Looking for some advice on a good camera for a beginner?