Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Taking football pictures with a Nikon D3000 at night?

I have a Nikon D3000 with a Tamron 70-200 f/2/8 lens that I use for sports, I am relatively new at it only have been taking sports pictures for a couple of years. I want to know what would be the best setting to use for night football games. This is little league and I am still working on getting permission to be back down on the sidelines again this year. I did most of their baseball games over the summer but they only have a few under the lights and only one with my new lens (the others I used my kit lens) I had a hard time because I felt like to got the setting right then he would move a few feet one way or the other and it would be messed up again. The reason I ask is one of them will have more games under the lights this year, last year all his games were during the day. Oh and about half way through the season I started shooting in Manual so that is all I shoot in now. Thank you for your suggestions.
>>> Taking football pictures with a Nikon D3000 at night?