Friday, September 21, 2012

How to Enable My Nikon D3100 to Work As a Webcam?

I know there are tutorials on youtube, such as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In9GSDLp5Aw
But how can I make my Nikon camera to be enabled as a webcam? The reason I want it to work as a webcam, is because I am using this to shoot Lego stop-motion and I am not sure how you can do this.Is there a way on how to do this?
Added (1). @ Jim A - I see reading is a hard subject. You do realize the link I put up shows you how to make a DSLR work as a webcam right? HERP DERP. I just can't find a way to configure it on the D3100, and that was my problem. You're really retarded. You should try working on listening skills, because quite frankly, you're a shitty epitome for old people.

@ Masticina Akicta - The reason I say this is because I use Helium Frog to capture my frames.It has onion skinning which shows if you moved the figure way too much, and it has a playback function. If I take pictures normally on my dslr, I can't playback at 15 fps or 24, and I cannot really tell if it looks smooth or choppy. I can play back the pictures, but not at the framerate I want it to be.As of right now, I think I'll just stick to my logitech webcam 9000.
>>> How to Enable My Nikon D3100 to Work As a Webcam?