Friday, September 21, 2012

Can I use NIkon D5100 camera to shoot a short movie?

So I am in this project and I recently bought this camera during the summer and I have to make this short movie around 20 minutes or something and I was wondering if this will help me out… I'm not a professional when it comes to this at all. I was looking for a video camera but they are really expensive hence i want it in HD. I was also wondering if i could record a video or a short movie that is acceptable with this camera how can i record the voices clear?
WOULD MEAN A LOT! please let me know if you have anything to say cause i need this major help
Added (1). Thank you both so much for your help you were just simply great! I just asked one of my friends and he told me that my macbook which is the white on the second edition is not going to be enough for this application called Final Cut Pro and with the movies getting on to it ..it will not bee good at all … any thoughts about it ?
>>> Can I use NIkon D5100 camera to shoot a short movie?