Friday, September 21, 2012

What Program can I use to take photos with my Nikon D3100 camera on the computer?

I'm working on some stop frame animation projects and I want to have a program or a way to take a photo from the computer without having to press the button on the camera and risk moving it even just a bit.

It would be nice if the photo transferred to the computer as well, but that isn't necessary.

I have a Nikon D3100 camera and Windows 7 on my laptop.

Any help would be awesome! Thank you
Added (1). I do have a USB cord connected from the camera to the computer and the computer recognizes it, and I access the Photos on the SD card in the camera, but I have no way of controlling the camera, or taking a picture from the computer itself.
>>> What Program can I use to take photos with my Nikon D3100 camera on the computer?