Thursday, December 27, 2012

Canon camera types similar to canon t3i?

Hi, so I am no photographer really but i'm just getting into it, i don't know what much of the terms mean, but i'm learning. I'm looking to buy preferably a canon camera however i will do nikon if it better suits my question. I've been looking into the EOS Rebel t3i however i'm not really interested in paying 700 dollars for a camera just yet. What I'm looking for in a camera is pretty much quality and how bright the colours are and how sharp the image can get, i'm also looking for focus, a camera with a really good focus! I looking at the PowerShot SX50 HS just as a start, however I'm not sure how large the colour saturation is or how good it's focus is.So when i was looking for colour saturation i came across the Nikon L180! Your thoughts?
I'm looking to take pictures with this kind of colour saturation:
image

and this type of focus:
image

Thanks so much! Also if anyone could explain what shooting in raw means in simple terms that would be greatly appreciated!
Added (1). CORRECTION - I meant to say Nikon L810
>>> Canon camera types similar to canon t3i?