Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nikon D7000 low lighting wedding photography?

I am doing photography for a friends wedding.It is a very small ceremony in a small room. Nothing big or fancy.So the job doesn't come with high expectations, but I still want to make sure they come out good because I have high expectations of myself. Thing is I am not a complete pro with my camera.It is going to be low lights (candles and dimmed lights) and I am not sure how to still get quality pictures without having my flash go off. I want to be able to take multiple frames in a row so I don't miss anything, but because of the low lighting I can't get it to, or they come out blurry, or dark.
Would anyone be able to help me with maybe what settings I need, how to practice at home, any tips, etc.
I use a nikon d7000
Thank you in advance.
>>> Nikon D7000 low lighting wedding photography?