Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Career choice need help?

So I'm struck between two career paths for now before I go to Uni, and I'm wondering if a service electronic tech for Nikon is good money, after progressing from my apprenticeship stages?

The other option is to progress up the career ladder of a betting shop.

I may not necessarily be in these jobs for years and years but for now, I'm stuck with my decisions and what may benefit me more in the future.

The Nikon apprenticeship lasts 1-2 years and the William hill betting shop career will be for 3-6 months until I can progress to a deputy manager.

Working for Nikon ill be doing repetetive repairs on cameras, working for William hill ill be sitting in a shop talking to regulars taking bets everday. Nikon is more money and I'm 20 years old thinking of Uni in September if that matters (not to study business or electrics)
>>> Career choice need help?