Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Canon d60 problems and what else is better?

Been trying to decide what mid range DSLR I could get at my budget under £650, was about to order the canon 60d and have come across a lot of completaints about the cameras grip peeling off!

Now I am stuck and don't know what to buy again :( I want it to shoot concerts and portraits at a pro level but can not I CAN NOT afford at the moment mark 5i ii iii nor Nikon 7d. What else could I consider, this is such a headache

thank you for the help
Added (1). Hi thanks so far, I meant Nikon 7000. The canon d60 has had complaints where the grip handle has come off, badly glued !:?! it has a lack of micro-adjust, those that mean that all my new lens will have to be sent off to be calibrated? extra cost and if I don't does that mean the the bloody lens will be difficult to focus with this camera?
>>> Canon d60 problems and what else is better?