Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Disable the autofocus beam when using a speedlight (Nikon d90)?

Just got my first dslr about 2 weeks ago and just got me a sb-28 from a friend. Basically this is what's bothering me… I focus the shot, camera beeps letting me know its in focus, than I hit the shutter release and the autofocus light beam TURNS BACK ON before the speedlight flash goes off creating about a 1 second delay… can anyone tell me how to disable it to where soon as I get in focus and hit the shutter release the speedlight flashes and the camera takes the shot … 5STARS TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO FIXES THIS ANNOYING LITTLE BEAM OF LIGHT ON THE FRONT OF MY CAMERA… I have the nikon d90 with the sb-28 speedlight … BTW I already tried disabling the AF assist illuminator in the menu it only disable the beam while I'm trying to focus but dosnt get rid of it between me hitting the shutter release button and the camera taking the shot
>>> Disable the autofocus beam when using a speedlight (Nikon d90)?