Monday, February 25, 2013

How to eliminate dark shadows on face? (in photography, photo included)?

Hi! I am a beginner photographer. I use a nikon d3100… not the best, but not the worst camera. I shoot on manual, which I guess is kinda bad since i'm not using my camera to its full potential.

anyway, I mostly do self-shoots for 'outfit of the day' … one thing I've noticed is, my face is ALWAYS dark and grainy :(. I don't shoot using raw, but I shoot using 'Fine'. I only seem to have this problem when taking photos using my timer… other photos I've taken of objects, nature etc seem to be high quality. Any help can be helpful! Thank you. :)

Here is an example -- image
sorry if it's a bit small, ive had to resize it
>>> How to eliminate dark shadows on face? (in photography, photo included)?