Monday, February 25, 2013

How to get my nikon d40 timers to stay on for long periods?

I can get it stay on for about 1 min, but manual says it can be changed on page 33… no it don't.
any help, thanks.
Added (1). I'm waiting for owl's to return to a small barn, not really enough room for me, easily seen. I want to sit out the way but leave the camera there.
Added (2). Sorry to take pic's with remote sensor
Added (3). There is only one beam for it to sit on, away from the nest box.so I was going to set it up focusing on that beam. I will be operating it manually when it returns.it say's remote can be set for upto 15 mins, but I cant find that either.thanks again for any help.
Added (4). There is only one beam for it to sit on, away from the nest box.so I was going to set it up focusing on that beam. I will be operating it manually when it returns.it say's remote can be set for upto 15 mins, but I cant find that either.thanks again for any help.
Added (5). Fhotoace that's exactly what I want to do.but I cant find the setting on my camera to set it to 30 mins or longer.been throught the manual but the settings don't come up! some times in can sit for hours, so I don't want to be up and down resetting it.thanks.
>>> How to get my nikon d40 timers to stay on for long periods?