Monday, February 25, 2013

Which SLR Camera will be best for Global Photo Exhibitions and Youtube?

Hello,

I want to purchase an entry level super zoom SLR Camera having Full HD Video Recording facility for youtube video and it can shoot photos for international Levels.My main requirement in SLR Camera is 14 to 19 Mega pixels, Full HD Recording and 90X Digital zoom (I will purchase super zoom DX Lenses additional).My Budget is around Rs 35000/- for SLR Camera body (without Lenses). I have selected two models based on my video requirement for youtube. They are Nikon D5100 and Sony Alpha A37K.

Both SLR cameras have similar features. But I prefer Nikon D5100 for making HD Video for Youtube. Can you suggest me any other model which can be better option than Nikon D5100 for my requirements. Thanks
>>> Which SLR Camera will be best for Global Photo Exhibitions and Youtube?