Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beginning youtuber which camcorder to buy?

I am a photographer, not a videographer. I feel inspired by the Youtubers I follow and would like to start filming for YouTube myself. I am unsure of which camera to look for because I only have a max budget of $400-500 and want to rely on eBay for deals. Ask me about cameras and I would be able to tell you stuff, but camcorders no. What's important for me is image stabilization, being able to film in progressive mode with hd support and relatively decent lower light capabilities (ie.walking through dense forest lighting conditions) or natural light indoors. Mic jack a bonus too. Any thoughts as to what might be a camera to look into. I have a nikon d300 and it doesn't shoot video… so was trying to sift through the many many offerings by canon, panasonic, and sony.
Added (1). Sony makes tones of models. I've been looking at all brands just it's overwhelming and hard to decide which is why I asked for input. 'Brand new Sony' doesn't really help my decision making process.

См. статью: Beginning youtuber which camcorder to buy?