Saturday, January 18, 2014

How much can I sell all this canon stuff for?

I've decided to switch to Nikon. Because Canon really disappointed. My 7d had to get repaired 3 times, focusing issue, program issue and something inside of it had to be replaced too. Had issues since day one that I bought it. Though it works now becasue it's been to the Canon factory three times and even though it works, I never want a canon again. I treated it very nicely and never dropped it or anything like that.

This is what I have:

Canon 7d
50mm lens
55-250 lens
battery
16 g extreme
8g extreme
Canon 450 ex 11

My 7d is barely used, because some of the repairs took like a month almost each. I will disclose that its been to the repair shop.
Added (1). Well I bought it new from amazon, and it had little problems at first then crocked totally like a month after. Yes I've heard how great it is but I'm sick of it. I had photography classess, and it was hard to go a month at a time without a camera for school. And my photo buddies all have nikons so we can borrow each others gear. Lol they always said it'd be bettter if I was a nikon. I still have the check and the box for this stuff too.
Added (2). I asked canon to get a different one, but they said they can repair instead. I only had the manfancture warrenty and that warrenty ended in 2013.

Читать далее: How much can I sell all this canon stuff for?