Saturday, January 18, 2014

How to change aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and exposure on a Nikon D40?

I am a new photography student and just got my first DSLR camera. I already finished a semester of Digital Photography class, and we learned nothing about any of the things I mentioned in my question. But those seem to be the 4 basic principles of photography from what I have been reading online. I can't figure out how to change them on my camera at all. Could someone please tell me step by step (including what buttons to press and everything) for each thing? I am so confused. I mess around with my camera and think I am changing them, but my pictures never look any different. Please also explain what each one of these things does. Thank you so much! Much appreciated:)

Читать далее: How to change aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and exposure on a Nikon D40?