Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Need to find aperture blades parts for my Nikkor damaged lens to replace, help?

So my Nikon 18-105mm lens have fallen down and the aperture ring and blades need replacement. Nikon service is asking too much money and id rather watch 100.000 videos on youtube of lens fixing and do it myself than pay much money! What i need is the aperture part from another faulty Nikon lens that im gonna find at ebay to have them replace my current damaged aperture blades. Im wondering what are the models that have the same aperture ring and blades part with Nikkor 18-105? My lens have 7 blades, so does the 18-55, but still im not sure if theyre having the same part installed as theyre different models. Any help?

Читать далее: Need to find aperture blades parts for my Nikkor damaged lens to replace, help?