Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What should I do with my Nikon D7000?

I purchased the camera in 2011 and it was a good camera (though I could never get a super crisp shot no matter what I tried) but now my D7000 got a shutter failure. Honestly I don't even want to bother getting it fixed because 1. It is expensive to get it fixed 2. I'm pretty sure the sensor was scratched by the messed up shutter which will cost a lot more for nikon to replace 3. It would probably fail again very soon 4. I was never completely happy with my D7000's images (I used my bros D3100 and the photos look way better IMO). I don't know what to do with the body. The top screen is also broken (I tripped running up a staircase a while back and the screen broke).

So, what should I do with my broken D7000?

Read more: What should I do with my Nikon D7000?