Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Should I upgrade Canon 600D (T3i) to Nikon D5200 for Photography as well as Videography?

Hello
I'm canon user & currently I've using Canon 600D. But personally I'm not fully satisfied with my 600D in terms of Photography. But in terms of Cinematography it's a great camera & using with Magic Lantern it's awesome. After watching your video personally my vote goes to Nikon D5200 because it's comes with full manual control in video mode like my canon as well as great features for photography. 39 AF points & 24.1 MP really worth investment. But my question is can I switched from Canon to Nikon? I'm doing in studio photography as well as prewedding,event,music cinematography & my working ratio photography:viddeography is 40:60. Please I need a proper advice.
Your personal opinion please.
Appreciate.
Thank you.

Read more: Should I upgrade Canon 600D (T3i) to Nikon D5200 for Photography as well as Videography?