Monday, September 24, 2012

Nikon D3000 help with dark settings?

Okay so I love my camera, except I can't seem how to figure out how to get it to respond to darkness! I've tried keeping it on auto, I've turned the flash on, I've turned it to night mode, I've tried everything, but my pictures are blurry and sometimes overexposed. Any tips or settings I should try out?
Added (1). *Underexposed, not over hah
Added (2). Like I said, I've tried ALL of the 13 settings, and I shoot a lot of outdoor sporting events, I ride horses, and I have little siblings in sports. I'm just learning all of the tricks so yes, I'm a novice.
Added (3). So to all of you with rude comments, was that really necessary? I'm 17 years old and I JUST started with photography, so calm down. I'm learning.So take your rude comments and keep them to yourselves.
>>> Nikon D3000 help with dark settings?