Monday, December 10, 2012

If you're knowledgeable about Nikon D5100s, please click here!

I'm going to be treating myself with one this weekend; however, with extensive research I have done, I found that many, many people are talking about a black screen.
They loved & used the camera for months, then all of a sudden, it went black & they had to send it back.It would get fixed but happen again. People are saying that this model is known for that.
I would hate to spend $600 on a camera & for this to happen. Anyone have experience with this? Should I buy it at Target & get an extended warranty protection or go with another camera?
Opinions? Thanks!
Added (1). I don't think it's a rumor. I got this information from its reviews on multiple websites from people that have actually bought the camera.
>>> If you're knowledgeable about Nikon D5100s, please click here!