Monday, December 10, 2012

What are some good affordable cameras? (under $200)?

Preferably not even $200, but that's my cap. I've had two digital cameras in the past, and both of them just did NOT cut it at all for me! They were both under or around $100 though (they might have been on sale though) One of them was a Nikon and the other was a Kodak and I found that they took really orange looking pictures indoors and overexposed pictures outside. The quality of the pictures just was not impressive in any way. I'm in a photography class and I use someone else's camera because I hate mine. I REAAAALLY want a photography camera (ya know, one of those bulky black ones with the huge lenses) Not only do they look 10x cooler, but I feel like they probably take better pictures.

I've NEVER been able to take good pictures and so I want a cool camera to inspire me to really take some awesome pictures in photography class and to start scrapbooking. I've always wanted to be that person always carrying their camera around and taking funky pictures but I just can't find a good camera for a good price!
>>> What are some good affordable cameras? (under $200)?