Thursday, April 18, 2013

A nikon lens for indoor sport, to stop blurring?

I have a nikon D5100, i currently use the basic lens it came with (18-55mm).
I take a lot of photos when me and my friends ride our horses in the indoor arena which has very poor lighting. The photos of the horses blur badly when the horses are doing more than standing still!
I'm not a professional or anything, but i'm just looking for something that will take decent, non-blurred pictures when cantering/jumping.
I have no idea what so ever the kind of price range these would be in so i may not be able to afford one, however my limit is around £200.
I wondered whether anyone could give me some more information or suggest any lenses i could do some research on (if it's even possible to buy any at this price!)
Thank you :) xx

См. статью: A nikon lens for indoor sport, to stop blurring?