Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photography. How do I use an external flash?

So, I'm doing a school project, and I'm using an external flash. A vivitar 283 flash, to be precise. And, the teacher has not told us anything on how to use it, or what to do. Just, put it in the shoe, and start shooting. Now, I've looked everywhere on the internet, for how to use it, or how to use any external flash. I've had no luck. I also tried experimenting with it myself. And, that, unfortunately, didn't work. All of my pictures turned out completely white. Even when I turned the shutter speed up higher, to capture less light. That still didn't work. I turned the aperture down, and THAT didn't work. They still all turn out too white. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've also checked in the settings of the camera.It's a Nikon D3100.So, someone, please help me. I feel all alone!

См. статью: Photography. How do I use an external flash?