Thursday, April 18, 2013

Amateur photographer needs opinions?

I'm an amateur photographer, 23 years old from Long Island. I have two children so I use the minimal spare time that I have trying to advance my photography techniques. I only started photographing a little less than a year a go. I have a Nikon d70 and two Nikon lenses. I started taking lessons from a pro several months a go. I'm short on cash so I can only afford to see him for an hour once a month. Please can some people view my photos and give me both constructive criticism, tips, compliments and inspiration. I'd like to hear an objective point of view. You can view my photos on Instagram.My user name is photographer_mama
My newer photos are on Instagram. I also have some photos on Flickr but they're older shots, as I don't use it much.So if you have Instagram, I prefer you view those. Flickr.com/artsyphotoss
Thank you
Ps. Constructive criticism only. Nothing mean.

См. статью: Amateur photographer needs opinions?